BBA Program Requirements
BBA Program Admission Requirements
The BBA program requires a total of one hundred and twenty (120) semester units. One semester unit is equivalent to fifteen (15) contact hours per course per week and the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of thirty (30) semester units in general education with two courses in Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, plus English Composition I, English Composition II, one Mathematics course, and one additional course from either the area of Humanities, Natural Sciences or Social Sciences
- Completion of a minimum of thirty (30) semester units in the major
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (C) or higher
- All financial obligations to the University paid in full
- Official transcripts on file for all transfer units accepted by the University.
Transfer of Incoming Credits Policy
The university requires a minimum of 60 semester units for admission, and may accept a maximum of 90 semester units in transfer toward the Bachelor’s degree for course work completed at an institution licensed by California’s Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, or by an institution appropriately accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, or an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA); or, for non-U.S. institutions, an educational institution approved by an equivalent authority. In addition, credit earned for military schooling may be accepted for transfer. Credit earned from undergraduate courses for which a grade of [C] or higher was earned will be considered for transfer.
English Proficiency Requirement
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
To ensure your success in our programs, you will need access to and use of the hardware and software listed on our Distance Learning Requirements Page.
Prospective students whose primary language is not English may be required to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at their own expense. AHUSC will accept TOEFL results of 500 or more on the paper-based exam or a score of 61 on the internet version (TOEFL iBT).
Visit https://www.ets.org/toefl to learn more.
Here you can review useful information about the BBA Program:
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.