BB-410: Principles of Finance
Principles of Finance will focus on what these managers, investors, and government agencies do with this information. It is an introductory course to various fields of finance and is comparable in content to courses that other institutions label as “corporate finance” or “financial management”. This course is aimed at further developing the student’s critical thinking and analytical business skills.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Identify the fundamentals concepts and tools of finance.
- Identify how international issues impact a local firm.
- Analyze financial statements.
- Identify time-value money tools.
- Apply capital budgeting tools.
- Classify capital structure and dividend policy.
- Recognize financial technology and how it’s used in business finance.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
BBA Student's Testimonials
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.