BB-405 Accounting Principles
Accounting is the language of business. It provides information to managers, owners, investors, government agencies, and others inside and outside the organization. It is a system that measures the activities of a business in financial terms.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental accounting equations, and the double-entry, debit-credit accounting system.
- Use debit and credit accounting to record and adjust business accounting.
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets, and statements of cash flows.
- Understand the ethical and Generally Accepted Accounted Principles (GAAP).
- Identify and use accounting technology.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this BBA course is online
BBA Student's Testimonials
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.