BB-370: Project Managements
This course develops a foundation of concepts and solutions that supports the planning, scheduling, controlling, resource allocation, and performance measurement activities required for successful completion of a project.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Describe a project life cycle and map each stage in a cycle.
- Identify resources needed for project stages including stakeholders, tools, technology and supplementary materials.
- Communicate the time needed for successful project completion by analyzing factors such as task dependencies and task lengths.
- Communicate information regarding project costs by considering estimated costs, variances and profits.
- Describe the provisions of Project Management Institute Code of Ethics and professional conduct.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this elective BBA course is online
BBA Student's Testimonials
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.