BB-340: Principles of Macroeconomics
This course in Macroeconomics is designed to develop an understanding of the principles of economics that apply to an economic system as a whole. Such a course places particular emphasis on the study of national income and price determination, and also develops your familiarity with economic performance measures, economic growth, and international economics.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, a student will be able to:
- Describe and assess the principal macroeconomic policymakers in the U.S. and the components of macroeconomic policy for which they are responsible.
- Distinguish among various labor market indicators, such as labor force participation rate, unemployment rate, and be able to use data to calculate them.
- Apply the concept of opportunity cost to analyze how scarce resources are allocated.
- Evaluate the international economic effects of U.S. macroeconomic activity, and macroeconomic policies.
- Recognize technology used to assess and interpret economic variables.
Mode of Learning
This course is 8 weeks long. It is broken up into weekly modules
This a 3 unit course. The units are required to complete the program
The total cost for this BBA course is $450. Payment is paid in full
The method of instruction for this elective BBA course is online
BBA Student's Testimonials
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.